The library is open to the public Monday-Friday 9:00 am- 6:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
· Grab and Go of library materials.
· Please limit your visit to a half hour to keep building occupancy under 10 people.
· Computers for necessary and essential tasks. No gaming. Computer help is limited at this time.
· Curbside Service is still available, please call to arrange hold pickups.
· Returns will be accepted in the outside book drop or in the book slot by the desk.
· Do not enter the library if you are feeling sick.
· All patrons and staff must practice social distancing.
· Please wash or sanitize your hands when entering and leaving the library.
· Facemasks are required for those over age 5 while at the library.
· Wipe down each surface before you touch it. Look and don’t touch where possible.
Please read and follow additional safety guidelines listed on the foyer bulletin board.
To ensure the safety of patrons and provide a secure experience, library staff will:
· Limit occupancy to 10 people at a time.
· Increase sanitation measures. High-traffic touchpoints will be cleaned hourly. Computer keyboards and other technology will be wiped down after each use.
· Wear a face mask.
· Maintain social distancing. Staff will remain 6 feet from patrons at all times. Limited staff assistance will be available.
· Quarantine returned materials. All items returned to the library will sit for THREE days before being placed back into circulation. See studies and DPI info here.
· Remove toys and collaborative activities. Puzzles, games and other interactive toys will be unavailable.
· Limit seating and computers to allow for adequate spacing.
· Furniture and technology will be arranged to provide adequate space between seating options.
· Close the lower level meeting room and book sale area.
To ensure the safety of staff and those visiting the library, we ask that patrons:
· Wear a face mask. If you need a mask, the library will have a limited supply available.
· Wash or sanitize hands as often as possible. Hand sanitizer will be available.
· Maintain social distancing. Keep 6 feet from you and others at all times. Furniture may not be moved.
· Stay home if you are feeling sick. Those experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should not visit the library and should contact their healthcare provider. Patrons may be asked to leave if they are exhibiting symptoms.
· Conduct your business quickly. Treat your visit to the library as you would a trip to the grocery store. As hard as it is, we are not encouraging collaboration, conversation or lingering in the library at this time.
· Return materials in the library's outdoor drop box or front desk book slot.
INFORMATION AND AVAILABLE SERVICES
The COVID-19 pandemic is an ever-evolving situation, so check back often for service updates.
Patrons are welcome to continue using Curbside Pick-Up if they'd prefer.
Computer time will be limited to one (1) hour. Limited staff assistance will be available following safety guidelines above. Computers in the Children's Room will be unavailable at this time.
Librarians will continue to answer calls from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Limited one-on-one assistance will be available following safety guidelines above.
There are many resources available 24/7 via our website at greenlakelibrary.org. Patrons can use their library card to download and stream materials, sign up for free online classes, access subscription databases and more.
Available by appointment for up to six people for homework, job searching, unemployment assistance, and other vital tasks. The lower level meeting room and book sale area are closed until further notice.
Donations are now accepted. Please ask staff for assistance.